Position: Shipping/Receiving Clerk
Location: Barstow, CA
- Monitor work in progress and update government shop supervisor on work status, including work stoppage updates
- Records and reports man-hours expended against each production or overhead function on each individual employee so that correct man-hour charges are captured
- Provide a daily material requirement list to the government shop supervisor to support the storage, distribution, handling and warehousing function. Required material includes all safety items, tools, and general warehousing support items
- Review and prioritize work requests, shipping documents, material release and movement orders based on required delivery dates, lot and contract number, special handling, destination and type of storage or shipment.
- Perform receipt examinations and identify retrograde Class II and Class IX items of supply
- Perform visual and technical evaluations of retrograde items for damage, quantity, documentation, completeness, and modifications, packing, packaging, preservation, marking and other requirements as required in the appropriate contract purchase order, or delivery order and military specifications
- Prepare required reports resulting from receipt examination and identification findings
- Perform scheduled monthly Care-in-Storage inspections on equipment
- Recommend /assign condition code and confer with warehouse manager to determine storage mode/location
- Initiate storage quality control reports for work scheduling follow-up on work completed by re-inspecting for corrective action taken on deficiencies reported
- Enter current technical data elements based on equipment inspection in Receipt Tracker database
- Review documentation for accuracy and quality prior to submission to the on-site government representative
- Apply various methods and techniques for investigating, analyzing and effecting corrective action on supply problems using a thorough knowledge of quality characteristics, measurement and testing techniques and skill in developing corrective action plan
- Ensure proper management of Marine Corps Shelf-Life Program is being carried out on all materials receipted for.
- Determine future manpower requirements by updating reports related to the storage, maintenance, distribution operation, individual labor and attendance
- Possess and maintain a current OSHA Forklift Certification with material handing up to 25,000lbs.
- Possess and maintain a current United States Government Motor Vehicle Operator's License to operate all heavy mobile equipment undergoing maintenance
Technica is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EO/AA) Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability or sexual orientation. We offer health, dental, vision, short-term, long-term and life insurance benefits as well as 401K options to all full-time personnel.
To be considered for employment, complete Technica's online application in full.